We are looking for a sales support administrator to join the client managers team.
Dawnvale is a leading name in the restaurant design and fit-out industry and delivers a variety of contracts throughout the UK. The business is currently experiencing growth and as such seeks to strengthen our buying team.
As part of a well-established team, the successful applicant will have a fantastic opportunity to develop their skills and gain experience working on some interesting schemes Dawnvale delivers, which will greatly enhance their career prospects. The role will be located at our head office in Failsworth close to junction 22 off the M60.
- Send out and collate quotation enquiries from all suppliers
- Be responsible for ordering samples for sign off
- Raising client quotations
- Take off and schedule materials from drawings and specifications
- Raise tenders for materials orders
- Collate a handover folder and attend the handover meeting
- Set up client manager’s meetings
- Respond to emails on the client manager’s behalf
- Link between the client managers and project managers
- Take meeting minutes
- Have a basic understanding of each project
- Establish excellent working relationships with suppliers, site teams, and contracts management
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- 2+ years preferred experience in a sales support role within the commercial kitchen catering or construction sector, ideally commercial building
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Experience in using Construction Manager / Workflow would be an advantage
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Reporting skills
- £24,000 per annum (negotiable dependent on experience)
- 32 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Company bonus following a period of 12 months of service
- Health cover plan following your probation period
- Company contribution pension scheme
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please forward your CV to our Sales and Marketing Manager, Denise Jones at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 0161 684 7879.