We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Account Manager for commercial kitchen and restaurant sales and design, to work with both new and existing clients for a company that has been experiencing unprecedented growth. As a Sales Account Manager, you must possess a proven track record within the commercial kitchen environment and have a consultative and service-driven Sales Account Management role. You should also have a commercial mindset and in-depth knowledge of commercial kitchens and serveries.
- Managing a major national and independent account on a day-to-day basis, servicing all design and fit requirements for commercial kitchens, serveries, and bars
- Ability to plan and design commercial kitchens and serveries with a full understanding of how they flow
- Conducting client meetings and site surveys
- Coordinating with the design team to produce detailed drawings
- Excellent written, numerical, and IT skills, such as email, CRM, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Proactively responding to existing and new client inquiries and understanding their needs to take them through the consultative sales process resulting in obtaining their business
- Preparing detailed briefs, site surveys, presentations, and quotations
- Working closely with in-house teams and supply partners to deliver projects and maximise margins
- Demonstrate a high level of commercial awareness in negotiating and selling to clients
- Continually focused on maximum customer satisfaction and repeat business utilizing high levels of communication both verbally, visually, and written
- Liaising with various internal departments and external suppliers and partners
- Developing and maintaining an excellent level of product knowledge
- Delivering exceptional client relationships and going above and beyond for the customer
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience within a commercial kitchen and restaurant sales and design role demonstrating a consultative sale through service approach preferably from within catering, hospitality, or restaurants
- Full UK driving license
- Working hours are 8:00 AM-4:30 PM Monday to Friday within the office environment – additional hours to meet the demands and needs of the business
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- A flexible approach to working hours, traveling to sites in the UK, and the occasional overnight stay
- Above all, you will need masses of enthusiasm, energy, and a tenacious approach to work
- A competitive salary with OTE of £50,000 (Based on performance)
- Monthly car allowance
- All working away expenses paid by the company, including accommodation, travel, meals, etc.
- 32 days holiday including bank holidays
- Auto-enrolment to the company pension scheme after 3 months
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please forward your CV to our Sales and Marketing Manager, Denise Jones at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 0161 684 7879.