Dawnvale is looking for a fully experienced refrigeration engineer with a positive, reliable, and responsible attitude, to join the company’s service team. Competent skill sets and good communication skills are essential along with fault-finding and diagnostic skills on all types of catering refrigeration and ice machines. Our service area is essentially the Northwest with basic working hours of 8.00 am – 4.30 pm, with call-out cover at weekends and Bank Holidays on a rota basis.
In addition to our restaurant, bar, and commercial kitchen fit-out services, we offer our customers a range of maintenance and support services that are designed to help keep things ticking over smoothly. From on-call customer service to Planned Preventative Maintenance contracts, we can make sure our client’s business is performing just as it should, leaving the customer to get on with what they do best.
- Carrying out PPM and reactive works on various refrigeration appliances across an array of small, medium, and large private and public sector establishments
- Carry out fault finding and repair of customer’s equipment on site
- Ensuring that all technical and compliance paperwork is completed and up to date
- Completing all works to the highest standards in an efficient manner, whilst complying with the company’s health and safety policy
- Permanent 40 hours plus overtime
- Monday to Friday with weekend call-outs on a rota basis
- Must hold a valid driving licence with no more than 6 points
- Must hold a valid right to work in the UK
- Must hold current F gas qualifications
- Must be confident and have good written and verbal communication skills
- Salary: £40,000.00 per annum
- 24 days holidays + bank holidays
- Fully costed van & fuel card
- Uniform & PPE
- Company contribution pension scheme up to 3%
- Private healthcare plan
- Access to MyHealth with 24/7 MyCare phone line
- Online GP24 virtual service
- Company bonus (12 months service prior to qualifying)
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please forward your CV to our Service Manager, Martin Kilheeney at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 0161 684 7879.